Site Info / Contact
General Information about the Website
Easily share your jerseys in a number of ways:
- Use the filters to search your collection (Owner Search) on the “Hockey Jerseys” tab. Then copy and paste the URL into an email, Facebook Group or anywhere you want to share your collection. Anyone can click on the link and browse your collection.
- You can also share the URL of a specific jersey. For example, if you want to sell or show a jersey, just copy and paste the URL of that jersey into Facebook or any other website. Interested collectors can click on the link and it will take them directly to your jersey.
Tips for adding photos quickly
- Once you choose the photos you want to use, simply drag them to the photo upload page when you are ready to add them to your jersey.
- You do not need to resize any of your photos. When you upload them to the website, the photo editor automatically resizes them to fit the website.
We want everyone to enjoy their experience on Jersey Page. For that to happen, please follow a few simple rules:
- Please no fake, authentic, retail, custom made or jerseys other then what is on the list below.
- Jerseys allowed are:
- Game / Team Issued
- Game Worn
- Practice Worn
- Training Camp / Preseason Worn
- Warmup Worn
- If you contact someone from Jersey Page, please keep communication between members respectful and polite. Respect your fellow collectors, as we all want to enjoy the hobby together.
- If you agree to a sale or trade, we strongly recommend buyers always pay the PayPal fee and use PayPal buyer protections.
We hope you have a great experience on Jersey Page, and connect with collectors from around the world. If you have any questions, suggestions or issues please send us an email. We’d love to hear from you and will respond shortly.
Email us at: email@example.com